Contract & Virtual Paralegal Services: We work collaboratively to provide value-added and competitively priced in-house and/or virtual administrative and paralegal support services for businesses and law firms.
- Legal Research and Writing
- Proofreading and Editing
- Document Review & Summaries
- Preparation & Filings of Court Documents
- Mobile Notary Public
- Immigration applications and forms assistance
Mediation & Dispute Resolution: Our team is registered with the Georgia Commission on Dispute Resolution and we are well equipped to provide reliable, confidential, unbiased professional mediation and dispute resolution services to individuals and businesses.
- General Mediation Neutral to individuals and businesses
- Programs from Court Cases
- Pre-litigated Court Cases
- Professional Administrative Services in person and virtual
Immigration Assistance Provider Entity: Queen E. Meheux & Associates, LLC is a licensed Immigration Assistance provider in the state of Georgia.
- Provide immigration assistance to Individuals and businesses to complete immigration applications, forms and prepare packages for submission to USCIS.
- Help collect supporting documents such as birth certificates or other vital records, foreign passports, tax forms, educational credentials, and police clearance
- Notarize signatures
- Arrange medical testing and obtaining test results
- Transcribe responses on a government agency form related to immigration matters but will not advise on answers that may be needed to complete immigration forms and applications.
Education & Language Training Services: Access to education is a powerful driver for positive socio-economic and cultural transformation; and with leadership training and mentorship, the client is empowered for effective interaction with key stakeholders. We work with individuals, educational institutions, organizations, and enterprises to improve language communication skills, enhance decision making through the following services:
- Language Training: English as a second language (ESL)
- Tutoring Program (high school and college students)
- Mentorship Program (college students and businesses)
- Test Administration: GED and ESL
- Critical Thinking Education